Overview The Customer Support and Service team always represents the voice of the customers. They are responsible for understanding customer requirements, meeting service metrics guidelines, and retaining them. They are saviors to all our members, who reach out to them through call, chat or email.
Role -, We are looking for a high-performing Customer service professional for VIP SHAADI who is self driven, loves to interact with customers, can easily strike a conversation with customers and is a high achiever. He should be enthusiastic for Sales & Service for Shaadis new business VIP. We are in the business of finding people happiness and consequently somebody who is jovial, mature, and result-oriented and cares deeply for our customers will be able to succeed in this role. The role is a customer interaction role for VIP SHAADI where the individual is expected to handle escalations, be extremely driven to resolve situations of irate customers, handle the entire consultant team and drive them to achieve sales & service success, through a large and distributed Telesales organization.
What you will do in this role
- Manage post-sales experience and service of premium members of VIP Shaadi.
- Ensure accurate identification of the clients requirements and helping them find the right
match with a seamless best in class experience over the phone
- Jointly prospect and shortlist suitable matches for the member.
- Represent the member and connect with desirable prospects.
- Facilitate meetings with only consented and relevant matches for the member.
- Renewal of membership
- Maintain a good rapport with customers.
- To be progressive in the approach and yet respect tradition and backgrounds for our HNI
- Ensure adherence to service delivery standards and excellence in service.
- Needs to be partner with the clients in their search for life partner
- Involve counseling the member and ensure timely achievement of all milestones in the
Partner Search Process.
What you should have
- A year of relevant customer service experience.
- Extremely detail oriented and ability to organize.
- Strong integrity and work ethics
- Effective communication skills verbal and written.
- Clear diction and clarity in speech.
- High on Emotional Quotient
- An abundance of patience and persuasion
- Minimum Qualification HSC
- Brownie Points
- Bachelors Degree.
- Fluency in Regional language.
- Required Regional language- Tamil, Hindi (North Indian), Bengali,Telugu,Gujarati , English ( Night Shift)and Urdu
UG:Graduation Not Required