At Shaadi, it’s all about the users. We have to think like the user and plan all strategies and align content strategies accordingly. The efforts of the Technology team are to keep our primary TG engaged and attract a newer audience.
• Be the USER: Think from a user perspective, and plan content strategies according to what will be relatable to them.
• Deliver WOW: Never settle for mediocrity. Aspire for new user benchmarks. Passionately seek unconventional solutions that have the potential of breaking new grounds achieving exponential reach and engagement.
• Embrace & Drive CHANGE: Embrace curiosity. Accept and enthusiastically encourage change while questioning the status quo and showing initiative. Never let the fear of failing hold you back.
We are looking for an experienced Data Engineer having experience in building large scale data-warehousing and data lake ecosystems. Our daily work is around solving interesting and exciting problems against high engineering standards. Even though you will be a part of the backend team, you will be working with cross-functional teams across the org.
Design and build systems to efficiently move data across multiple systems and make it available for various teams like Data science, analytics, and product team.
Design, construct, install, test, and maintain data management systems.
Understand data and business metrics required by the product and architect the schema and build reports on top of it.
Ensure that all systems meet the business/company requirements as well as best industry practices
Keep ourselves abreast of new technologies in our domain
Recommend different ways to constantly improve data reliability and quality.
5-7 years of relevant experience
Good programming experience preferably in PHP, Python, Java and a willingness to learn more
Deep knowledge and working experience in the development of data warehousing and data lake systems in the cloud, especially with AWS Redshift, S3, and AWS Glue jobs
Familiarity with data warehousing modeling, such as dimensional data modeling and schema design
Strong experience in working with large sets of data platforms
Strong hands-on experience in writing complex and efficient SQL queries
Experience in version management systems (preferably with Git)
Strong analytical thinking and communication
Passion for finding and sharing best practices and driving discipline for superior data quality and integrity
Ability to approach data organization challenges while keeping an eye on what’s important
Intellectual curiosity to find new and unusual ways of how to solve data management issues.
• Great to have knowledge and experience in visualization tools
• Knowledge of CI/CD tools
• Understanding of infra management and maintenance.
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Any Doctorate - Any Specialization
Contact Company:People Group
Address:2B ii,GROUND FLOOR, FILM CENTRE BUILDING, 68, TARDEO ROAD,MUMBAI, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India