We are in the business of finding people happiness and consequently somebody who is jovial, mature, result-oriented and cares deeply for our customers will be able to succeed in this role. The team lead is responsible for Supervising, motivating and monitoring team performance.
- Must possess Customer Service Attitude.
- Mentor and develop the team.
- Responsible for Teams performance on operational Metrics.
- Effectively manage shift operations.
- Strong Knowledge and Experience on Operational Metrics. (CSAT,AHT,Shrinkage, Quality scores,maintaining SLA, attrition management Etc.)
- Handling Escalation calls of Customers.
- Track Customer Satisfaction & ensure closure of complaints.
- Strong Rapport building skills with Team & stakeholders, manage attrition in the team.
- Evolve more effective work process for improving customer interactions.
- Constantly monitor & review performance metrics for achievement of objective.
- To effectively manage Contact Centre operations for constant performance achievements.
- Identify relevant training needs of agents & ensure effective implementation.
- Interface with IT/HR/ Training/Quality in order to improve the team's Performance.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 years of team handling experience.
- Very strong verbal communication skills and writing skills.
- Extremely detail oriented and ability to organize.
- Problem-solving ability & creative - out of the box thinker.
- Should be familiar with effective objection handling.
- Require Female candidates only.
Desired Candidate Profile
People Interactive (I) Pvt Ltd.