Overview The Customer Support and Service team always represents the voice of the customers. They are responsible for understanding customer requirements, meeting service metrics guidelines, and retaining them. They are saviors to all our members, who reach out to them through call, chat or email.
What you will do in this role
- Manage post-sales experience and service of premium members of Shaadi SELECT.
- Involve in understanding member requirements and develop their profiles.
- Jointly prospect and shortlist suitable matches for the member.
- Represent the member and connect with desirable prospects.
- Facilitate meetings with only consented and relevant matches for the member.
- Renewal of membership
- Maintain a good rapport with customers.
- Involve counseling the member and ensure timely achievement of all milestones in the Partner Search Process.
What you should have
- A year of relevant customer service experience.
- Extremely detail oriented and ability to organize.
- Strong integrity and work ethics
- Effective communication skills – verbal and written.
- Languages Required - Gujarati, Bengali, Marathi & Telugu
- Clear diction and clarity in speech.
- Minimum Qualification HSC
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Fluency in Regional language.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Graduation Not Required
Contact Company:People Group