Job Description Product Advisor Retail
Overview - The Market Development team is our direct link to our customers and brings in the revenue. It includes sub teams like Renewals, HVM (High Value Memberships), Hubs, and Retail Centres. They might be spread across locations but they are united by one cause...What’s the sale for today?”
Role - As a Product Advisor, you will be responsible for making sales calls and closing sales pitches with our members. To be a successful Product Advisor, you should be persuasive and able to work in a high-pressure environment. Ultimately, a top-performing Product Advisor is the one who follows sales scripts and demonstrate exceptional communication, negotiation skills, and deliver a great customer experience.
What you will do in this role
- Outbound Telesales
- Making outbound calls to Shaadi.com Members basis the leads provided offering the customers products which would help them in their life partner search.
- Following the defined sales process to convert free members into revenue paying customers.
- Ensuring Call Disposition Comments are updated once the call is completed with all relevant details.
- Making required number of calls for following up with Enquiries which are not converted
- Updating the details of follow-up in the system
- Meeting daily Talktime Targets and Calls to be done.
- Meeting Revenue Targets and ensuring Lead to Conversion Ratios are met.
- Appearing for periodic evaluations
- In case call needs to be escalated, noting details and forwarding it to the seniors
- Interfacing with walk-in customers (if assigned the task), explaining to them features of Shaadi.com/Centre and converting them to Premium Membership
- Maintaining all documentation that pertains to the above responsibilities
What you should have
- 1-2 years of relevant experience Sales or Telesales.
- Strong negotiation and consultative selling skills.
- Effective communication skills – verbal and written.
- Clear diction and clarity in speech.
- Minimum Qualification HSC
- Fluent communication in Regional language
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Fluency in Regional language.(Multilingual Skills preferred)
Know more about our culture & leadership principles here and our company here.
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Contact Company:People Group
Address:2B ii,GROUND FLOOR, FILM CENTRE BUILDING, 68, TARDEO ROAD,MUMBAI, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India