The Market Development team is our direct link to our customers and brings in the revenue. It
includes sub teams like Renewals, HVM (High Value Memberships), Hubs, and Retail Centers. They might be spread
across locations but they are united by one cause...Whats the sale for today?
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a Process Trainer, you will be responsible for assessing employee skill levels, identifying training needs, making sure training goals align with corporate objectives, and creating development programs. To be a successful process trainer, you should be proactive, patient, and able to work in a high-pressure environment. Ultimately, a top performing Process Trainer is the one who will build a customer-focused culture that is continuously improving
the systems that deliver success.
What you will do in this role
- Design and maintain various training manuals and work books, with particular emphasis on keeping
content up to date, through liaison with the supervisor.
- Compile and submit monthly report on training activities and needs on a timely and concise manner
- Assist in the delivery of formal induction and process for new hires training.
- Providing Effective Training Sessions for Agent & Middle level to improve the Productivity
- Coaching Team Members on Soft Skills & Process
- Organize and present activities that will reinforce the learning process.
- Develops individual results by maintaining policy and procedure resources; providing coaching;
conducting training sessions; developing outcome improvement resources.
- Improves training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques; making support readily
available; integrating support with routine job functions.
- Trainer needs to test the new staffs. Periodic tests are necessary to know the performance of trainee. It
also assists in personal evaluation process.
- Based on the evaluation, trainers recommend improvements.
Desired Candidate Profile
What you should have:
• Familiarity with web technology and comfortable with the Internet.
• Very strong verbal communication skills and writing skills.
• Multi- linguistic skills : Should be absolutely fluent in Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Tulu, English & Malayalam
• Clear diction and clarity in speech
• Extremely detail oriented and ability to organize.
• Excellent Analytical skills with good excel knowledge
• Problem-solving ability & creative - out of the box thinker
• Should be familiar with effective objection handling
• Strong integrity and work ethics
• Should have had some experience in mentoring/ coaching/ training subordinates.
• Should be mature, flexible & versatile
Perks and Benefits
Desired Candidate Profile
Contact Company:People Group
Address:2B ii,GROUND FLOOR,FILM CENTRE BUILDING,68, TARDEO, ROAD,MUMBAI, , MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India