Overview - At Shaadi, we always put our users first. We start by looking at things from the users perspective and end by evaluating how the solution has impacted the user. We are looking for People who are continuously adapting to new technologies and excited to work on products that influence millions of people every day.
Role - We're seeking an experienced engineering leader to join our creative, dynamic and highly driven team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology, superior process skills, awesome people skills, a high level of integrity, great technical depth, and a strong desire to build successful engineering teams. If you have a history of designing, owning and shipping software, then we want to talk to you. You will strike a balance between the consumers’ intent and the business’s needs. The most valuable traits we are looking for in this role are:
- •Ownership. You will own the strategy, delivery, quality, and outcomes of the engineering team and will be accountable for the same.
- • User orientation. You must have the ability to understand business requirements and long-term vision of the product and user intent to build world class applications.
- • Collaboration - Work in a cross-functional agile environment alongside developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products
- • World-class innovation – Think laterally, evaluate competitive and innovative products and create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences.
- Velocity- You will be expected to deliver results in a fast paced, operationally intensive, and rapidly changing environment.
What you will do in this role
- Manage, motivate and lead the development teams (including planning, estimation and execution).
- Ensure quality and compliant project delivery by collaborating with product management / QA / support.
- Work with Product and Business owners to understand the roadmap and make a strategic plan.
- Keep up with the latest tech developments according to our business needs.
- Lead and participate in strategic sessions and project steering group.
- Perform any on-call duties in care of critical service outage.
- Be highly analytical and efficient in change management and rollout control.
- Prepare a weekly or monthly metric report (You should be really good with numbers).
- Work on platforms and modules that are heavily business logic driven.
What you should have
- 7-10 years of relevant technology experience, with at least 3 years in managerial role.
- Strong technical leadership capabilities with an ability to architect and implement solutions.
- End to end knowledge of product - including setup, functionality, deployment, support and build process.
- Know-how of the setup processes within teams to ensure high quality output and productivity.
- Knowledge to troubleshoot issues that occur in production with minimal turn-around time.
- Thorough and hands-on knowledge of Test Driven Development (TDD), CI/CD.
- BE (Comp/IT), ME (Comp/IT), MCA, M.Tech, B.Tech.
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization
Contact Company:People Group
Address:2B ii,GROUND FLOOR, FILM CENTRE BUILDING, 68, TARDEO ROAD,MUMBAI, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India