- Track, process, manage huge amounts of data.
- Design and build systems to efficiently move data across multiple systems and make
it available for various teams like Data science, analytics and product team.
- Design, construct, install, test and maintain data management systems.
- Understand data and business metrics required by the product and architect the
schema and build reports on top of it.
- Ensure that all systems meet the business/company requirements as well as best
- Keep ourselves abreast of new technologies in our domain
- Recommend different ways to constantly improve data reliability and quality.
What we need...
- Bachelors/Masters, Preferably in Computer Science or a related technical field
6-9 years of relevant experience
- Hands on experience new technologies from data modelling framework like DBT,
- Deep knowledge and working experience in designing data warehouse architecture
and managing the data lake systems in the Cloud especially with AWS
Redshift/S3/Glue-job, Snowflake, BigQuery.
- Familiarity with data warehousing modelling, such as dimensional data modelling and
- Strong experience in working with large sets of data platforms
- Strong hands on experience in writing complex and efficient SQL queries
- Experience in version management systems (preferably with Git)
- Strong analytical thinking and communication
- Passion for finding and sharing best practices and driving discipline for superior data
quality and integrity
- Ability to approach data organization challenges while keeping an eye on whats
- Intellectual curiosity to find new and unusual ways of how to solve data management
- Knowledge of data streaming technologies like kafka, kinesis, Elastic search,
- Great to have knowledge and experience in visualization tools
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools
- Understanding of infra management and maintenance
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization
Contact Company:People Group
Address:2B ii,GROUND FLOOR, FILM CENTRE BUILDING, 68, TARDEO ROAD,MUMBAI, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India