- Translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functional features by working closely with business and product owners, creative designers and back-end developers
- Review requirements, design specifications and propose solution and have discussion before implementation
- Work with team leads on the requirements and create estimates against those requirements
- Deliver projects on time in an agile and continuous development environment
- Writing tests in a client-side test framework such as Jest, Jasmine, etc.
- Understanding digital/mobile UX and optimizing websites
- Work with QA team for resolving issues
- Report status with tools like JIRA to stakeholders
What you should have?
- 5 - 7 years work experience developing complex software
- Experience with state management like Redux, Mobx, etc.
- Understand the intricacies of DOM and have good knowledge over the APIs and their performance implications
- In-depth knowledge about HTML5 and CSS and can take necessary decisions when building responsive UI
- Strong understanding of UI performance metrics, as well as how to capture and interpret them.
- Strong communication skills across the board, with a passion for finding and sharing best practices and driving greater discipline.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and document browser/platform compatibility issues and standards.
- Experience using Version Control (GitHub/Gitlab).
- Passionate about code quality, extensibility, and simple architecture design
- Must be comfortable working in an open, highly collaborative team environment
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
People Interactive (I) Pvt Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Amit Walter
Contact Company:People Interactive (I) Pvt Ltd.
Address :2(B)(2) 11, Ground Floor 68, Film Centre, Tardeo Road, Tardeo, MUMBAI, Maharashtra - 400034,India