- Review requirements, design specifications and propose solution and have discussion before implementation
- Work with team leads on the requirements and create estimates against those requirements
- Deliver projects on time in an agile and continuous development environment
- Writing tests in a client-side test framework such as Jest, Jasmine, Mocha, etc.
- Work with QA team for resolving issues
- Report status with tools like JIRA to stakeholders
- 3-5 years work experience developing complex software
- Strong communication skills across the board, with a passion for finding and sharing best practices and driving greater discipline
- Experience using Version Control (GitHub/Gitlab).
- Passionate about code quality, extensibility, and simple architecture design
What you should know well?
- API Development
- Knowledge of Go, Ruby, Python, Closure or any other languages
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Knowledge of front-end development
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Other Graduate
People Interactive (I) Pvt Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Amit Walter
Contact Company:People Interactive (I) Pvt Ltd.