Associate Director- Market Development
To lead the business development team for the BU. The role involves front-leading a team of 70+ people and is accountable for their productivity. The person will be required to pull up his/her sleeves and get involved in every aspect of market development & sales. This is a strategic and important part for the business hence we need someone who is analytical, strategic as well as tactical. The candidate needs to be owning and hitting/exceeding quarterly/annual sales targets with the assigned teams.
1. Accountable for the revenue targets as per quarterly OKRs & will monitor sales staff performance to ensure that goals are met.
2. Will be accountable for the productivity growth of his team.
3. Develop a highly motivated team that can manage the entire sales cycle from identifying a prospect to sales and identify customers for repeat business.
4. Hiring, Motivating, Retaining and driving the sales team towards the attainment of the companys objectives.
5. Keep updated herself on the competition: new initiatives, revenue, market penetration, organization structures, pricing strategies, Incentive structure and update the management.
6. Build and develop strong relationships with all key stakeholders and be available for support.
Required Candidate profileRequirements
1. At least 14-18 years of total work experience with a minimum of 5 years in Telesales team management, preferably from an Internet industry
2. High level of Target orientation and proven track record of accomplishing weekly / monthly revenue targets independently.
3. Postgraduate /MBA or equivalent
4. Proven leadership skills, self-motivated & ability to manage competing priorities.
5. Exposure to value & volume selling is a must.
6. Should have a pleasing personality and good communication & presentation skills.
7. Should have high data management skills (an expert in excel)
8. Should be able to work in a pressure situation.
9. Innovative and capable of out-of-the-box thinking
10. Good Understanding of Quality metrics and process improvements.
11. Strong results orientation is able to focus and deliver results
12. Excellent problem-solving skills coming up with simple solutions to complex problems
13. Ability to drive consensus, leverage synergies from cross-functional teams
14. Drive performance management across the workforce by applying and implementing best in class performance metrics.
Desired Candidate Profile
People Interactive (I) Pvt Ltd.
Shaadi.com, part of Anupam Mittal promoted People Group, is one of India's best known Internet brands & the world's largest matrimonial service. It was founded with one simple objective to provide a superior matchmaking experience to Indians all over the world. The company pioneered online matrimonials when it launched in 1996 and continues to lead the exciting matrimony category for 18 years. The service has touched the lives of over 35 million people globally and helped 4 million people find their matches. Amongst many other awards, Shaadi.com has been recognized as the Most Trusted Matrimonial site and is amongst the world's 50 Most Innovative Companies, alongside companies such as Apple, Google, Facebook and Amazon. Shaadi.com has also been recognized as the world's most engaging brand on Facebook.
View Contact Details+